● Operating income amounted to 1 636 (906) TSEK.
● Operating result amounted to -9 307(-6 457)TSEK.
● Earnings per share* amounted to -0,27 (-0,19)SEK.
● Cash and bank amounted to 107 054 (150 754)TSEK.
● Solidity** amounted to 93,5 (96,9) %.
First nine months (2021-09-01 till 2022-05-31)
● Operating income amounted to 4 824 (3 074) TSEK.
● Operating result amounted to -25 991 (-20 079)TSEK.
● Earnings per share* amounted to -0,22 (-0,69)SEK.
● NextCell announced in early April that the stemcell bank Cellaviva has disclosed stem cells from umbilical cord blood to Rigshospitalet, Denmark's premier hospital. A sibling of the child whose umbilical cord blood was saved in Cellaviva's biobank, suffers from a serious blood disorder to be treated with stem cells at the Hematology Department at Rigshospitalet.
● NextCell announced in early April that all three children in the age group 12-18 years have been treated with ProTrans. Professor Per-Ola Carlsson and the study team are now moving forward with younger patients, three children in the age group 7-11 years
● NextCell announced at the end of April that it is participating in a conference for world-leading cell therapies, the International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy 2022, in San Francisco and is represented by Mathias Svahn, CEO. Dr Svahn is a member of the Business Development and Finance Committee of ISCT.
● NextCell announced at the end of May that the company is presenting the ongoing clinical trial program with the drug candidate ProTrans lead cell therapy at the Advanced Therapies Congress in London on May 24-25.
● NextCell announced at the end of May that the European Patent Office(EPO) had issued an advance grant notice of the patent entitled "Allogeneic Composition" (publication numberEP3752598). The patent describes the method of manufacturing the drug candidate ProTrans and where the selection algorithm for selecting optimal cells and donors is the core. Patent protection is valid up to and i 2039.
● NextCell announced in early June that all six children in the first part of the study with ProTrans. Patients will be monitored during the summer after which the safety of the treatment will be evaluated by an independent safety committee.
Mathias Svahn, CEO
Patrik Fagerholm, CFO
Tel: 08-735 5595
NextCell is a phase II cell therapy company with the drug candidate ProTrans for the treatment of type 1 diabetes. The focus is to take ProTrans to market approval via a Phase III study. ProTrans is in addition to diabetes, used in two clinical trials for Covid-19, in Örebro and Montreal (Canada). The company is in the processes of establishing its own GMP facility for production of ProTrans. The GMP facility is expected to be ready for production of smaller quantities of ProTrans in 2023. NextCell furthermore owns 8,5% in FamicordTX, a CAR-T start-up in oncology and 100 % of Cellaviva, Scandinavia's largest stem cell bank for family saving stem cells from umbilical cord blood and umbilical cord tissue with permission from the Swedish Health and Social Care Inspectorate (IVO).